The organizing committee has booked a number of rooms at a very competitive price. No extra charge for rooms in double occupancy.
TRANSPORTATION TO THE HOTEL
Montréal is serviced by the Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport (YUL) which is located only 20 minutes from downtown Montreal. (11 miles /18 km).
Listed below are the different means of transportation to the Hotel. These prices are quoted in Canadian Dollars and are subject to change.
TAXI Limousine P.E.T. Airport (YUL) $40.00 $55.00/$85.00
Train Station Located 3 blocks from Hotel
(click to view schedule) $10.00 one way
Arrangements can also be made for private transfers from and to the Airport. We will be happy to assist you with recommendations
- Toronto to Montréal – 45 min
- Boston to Montréal – 45 min
- New York to Montréal – 1 hr
- Philadelphia to Montréal – 1 hr
- Chicago to Montréal – 1 hr 45 min
- Vancouver to Montréal – 4.5 hrs
- Los Angeles to Montréal – 6 hrs
- London to Montréal – 6 hrs
- Washington DC to Montréal – 1 hr 20 min
- Mexico to Montréal – 5 hrs
The indoor parking facility at Le Centre Sheraton has space for over 500 cars. Parking charges may be paid individually or charged to the master account.
Self-parking 24 hours $25.00
Valet Parking 24 hours $32.00
The following websites will provide you with additional information on our property and our destination:
www.sheraton.com/lecentre Information on our hotel