IDS9 Registration and fees :
The registration desk will open Sunday, July 12 at 4 pm at Le Centre Sheraton Hotel, 4th floor.
Payment and registration on site will be available (add 20% to the prices below).
For questions concerning registration, abstract and poster (Landscape size: 122 cm x 91 cm; 36″ x 48″), please contact IDS9 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register at IDS9 you should fill the registration form HERE.
You will receive a mail from our Evenbrite registration tool. Please keep this confirmation ticket as you will need it to complete the registration process. In case you do not receive our confirmation, please contact email@example.com. Note that the registration is not final till the payment has been made.
Regular Rates : include : Symposium bag, welcome registration Cocktail, coffee breaks, banquet dinner, social program
- Full week : $750 CDN
- Per day : $200 (not including banquet dinner – $125)
Registration Industry* : $1,000 CDN
Registration Students & Postdoctoral fellows*
- Full week : $400 (not including banquet dinner)
- Per day : $150 (not including banquet dinner)
Accompanying person* : $250 CDN
* Quebec residents add GST (5%) and TVQ (9.975%) taxes.
* Canadian residents and International participants, add GST (5%). In addition, non-Canadian residents may recover all other expense taxes paid during their stay by filling a tax refund form available at the airport.
Bank tranfer to :Banque Nationale du Canada; 600, De la Gauchetière Ouest; Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3B 4L2 Account No. : 00011-006 08-988-24; e.g. Transit No. : (00011); Bank No. : (006); Account No.: (08-988-24); SWIFT address: BNDCCAMMINT
To facilitate proper accounting, please indicate: UQAM-IDS9, Roy-Chemistry, UBR 704016
By Credit card:
Contact Prof. Roy directly to share credit card No., expiration date, name on card holder at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment will appear on your credit card statement as “UQAM.CA”
Cancellation Policy for IDS9:
To cancel all or any portion of your meeting registration order, you must notify IDS9 in writing of your request for a refund. The timing of your request is important in determining refund amounts. Refunds will be made upon receipt of written refund request within the following guidelines:
- Registration (regular conference registration, student conference registration or accompanying registration) refund requests received up to 10 days prior to the start of the meeting: Refund amount requested less a $35 processing fee.
- Refund request received less than 10 days prior to or until the conclusion of the meeting: Due to the guarantees required for meals and other services regular and student registrants will receive refund amount requested less $350. Accompanying registrations are not refundable.
- Refund request received 1 to 29 days following the conclusion of the meeting:
No refunds provided. During this time period, registrants may apply a portion of the non-refundable registration fee to IDS9 member dues or additional IDS9 product or service.
- Refund request received more than 30 days after the conclusion of the meeting:
No refunds will be provided for requests made more than 30 days after the close of the meeting